astaria_archives: (Default)
[personal profile] astaria_archives

comment to be friended!
Page 1 of 2 << [1] [2] >>

Date: 2003-09-22 03:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lunamorgan.livejournal.com
We have a club now! The um..club of the friends only journals! And..we're in it. Hah! *makes up random things*

Loveyou!

*kind of worries* Was today really evil and bad? Hrm. *worriesbecausesheworriestoomuch* We'll talk when you visit. About all of the college, angst, holiday things. And hey, I'm going to BE WITH YOU, no holiday blues. *pokes* Silly. I love you. We'll talk. Lots. And...any minute now? Getting my lovely pictures.

Loveyou. *holdsclose*

Date: 2003-09-22 06:37 pm (UTC)
nothing_to_say: (Default)
From: [personal profile] nothing_to_say
*wave*

Hey I know how crazy real life is sometimes... and I completely understand that feelings and moods will definitely go up and down.

Don't worry you can count on me too... since I am fighting my way to stay afloat in my freshman year... so I am glad to have someone who's also going through the similar thing with me.

*Hug*

Talk to you more soon, ok?

Mel